• Industry best guard terminal accuracy
• Compact and lightweight for easy transport and use
• PI, DAR, DD, SV and ramp test
• Unique dual case design provides additional user protection
• Lithium-ion battery - extended capacity, rapid charge
• Advanced memory with time/date stamp
• CATIV 600 V safety rating on all terminals
The MIT515 (5 kV), MIT525 (5 kV) and MIT1025 (10 kV) are the newest in Megger’s line of insulation testers >1 kV. These instruments are designed based on Megger’s extensive knowledge of insulation testing (100+ years of experience) and significant feedback from actual end users. Megger has taken the best insulation testers in the world and improved them to add functionality, make them easier to use and easier to transport. They include Megger’s patented digital/analog display (real-time pointer movement), a CATIV safety rating at all terminals and a unique dual case design.
Available videosLearn more about Megger, Insulation testing above 1kV, and the MIT 515,525 and 1025 Insulation testers with our new video training series.....
Learn more about the Megger MIT515, 525, and 1025 with our introduction video.....
Documents (all documents are in PDF format and will open in a new window)
|Advertisement||"Ramp Testing in Identifying and Preventing Insulation Failure" article|
|Data Sheet||Test lead information|
|Data Sheet||MIT515/525/1025 data sheet|