AVO Training Institute offers training at Megger facility in Paris
AVO Training Institute offers five series of courses at the Megger facility in Paris. Each session is presented in English and has been designed to help complete skills training using lecture and the "hands–on" approach.
• SESSION 1: Protective Devices Coordination I, Protective Devices Coordination II, Short Circuit Analysis
• SESSION 2: Electrical Safety, Arc Flash Hazard Analysis, Substation Maintenance Seminar
• SESSION 3: Circuit Breaker Maintenance – Low Voltage, Circuit Breaker Maintenance – Molded Case and Insulated Case, Transformer Testing and Maintenance
• SESSION 4: Basic Electricity, Electrical Print Reading, Basic Electrical Troubleshooting
• SESSION 5: Substation Maintenance Seminar, Cable Testing and Fault Location