• 10 V and 100 V ESD testing
• 25 V & 50 V signal cable insulation testing
• 250 V & 500 V Insulation testing up to 50 GΩ (500 V)
• Continuity testing at 200 mA or 20 mA from 0.01 Ω to 999 kΩ
• DC and TRMS AC voltage measurement
• Large backlit display
• Combined analogue and dual digital readout
• Weatherproof to IP54
• Supplied with AA alkaline
The Megger MIT415 insulation and continuity tester is designed for electrical testing by utilities, industrial, commercial and domestic electricians. The wide range of test voltages makes the MIT415 series ideal for the engineer or technician involved with combined applications of both communications circuits and power circuits such as would be found in elevator service/repair and routine maintenance. The low test voltage insulation ranges also makes the MIT415 ideal for ESD testing.
The MIT415 replaces the well-established BMM2000ESD insulation tester, gives greater functionality with simplified operation, greater application range and an ergonomically designed case.
Documents (all documents are in PDF format and will open in a new window)
|Application Guide||Use of test leads|